I have an Italian cookbook called The Silver Spoon and of the few recipes I have tried – I love their Potato Pizza.
I’m not a big fan of red sauce so this olive oil base is perfect for me.
The pizza is simple and delicious!
Rosemary Potato Pizza
3 large potatoes
Olive oil for brushing and drizzling
Pizza Dough (I use Trader Joe’s Herb Dough)
All-purpose flour for dusting
Generous 1 cup pancetta or bacon, diced (optional)
3.5 ounces Taleggio cheese
2 ounces Parmesan cheese (I’ve used all Parmesan at times)
2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
salt and pepper
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Peel potatoes and slice thin – about 1/4″. Place on greased baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on top rack of oven and bake for 15 minutes.
3) Brush a cookie sheet with oil or line with baking parchment for the pizza dough…I use Trader Joe’s Herb dough…
Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface, then press out on the cookie sheet.
4) Once potatoes are done increase oven to 425 degrees. Lay out potatoes on the crust and bake for another 15 minutes.
5) Sprinkle with pancetta or bacon if using, cheeses and rosemary. Drizzle with oil and bake for 7-8 minutes more. Serve hot.
2 thoughts on “Rosemary Potato Pizza”
This recipe must smell divine! I would love to try it out 😄